PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW!

EMAIL SUGGESTIONS TO mandy17541@gmail.com

do you think?

do you think?
do you think it hurts much to die? its hurting so much more to stay alive...

every teardrop tells a story

i cant make it on my own

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

hey

i told you that i would just post somethings that have happened to me so i am. well there is this guy in class who thinks i am in love wit him. and honestly i really dont like him at all. i dont know where he is getting this idea that i am, and i have at least told him 20 times that i am not, but he just goese you are soo full of it. and that really makes me mad. if he doesent belive me he can ask all my freinds. i told him to leve me alone but he keeps bugging me! i have tries everything! my freind areil is also convinsed that i am in love with him and keeps asking him out for me and that is just adding to the whole problem. it is almost to the point where i have to flirt with boys just to make him see that i am not inlove w/him and i relly dont care what he thinks cause i know the truth.
there is also this guy named charels and i know he is in love with me. he went up to my bff and sid, hey shes hott and he was talking about me. honestly i am a little freked out by both of them and i would just perfer it if they would leave me alone! i ahve tried everything.
if you have advice please comment! or email me at mandy17541@gmail.com, seale.amanda@yahoo.com!
thank you, your advice is needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment