PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW!

EMAIL SUGGESTIONS TO mandy17541@gmail.com

do you think?

do you think?
do you think it hurts much to die? its hurting so much more to stay alive...

every teardrop tells a story

i cant make it on my own

Thursday, April 9, 2009

hey!! i just made this blog, cause i want to rite down my feelings somewhere other than my head. i just wanted to let it all out. i want to talk about life, school, friends, even family. i may even write a few poems, (that are probably not going to be to good), or even some songs. my friend moe, who is going to be on the Ellen show on April 25! i am soo happy for her! my friend kyrra writes songs just like her and i may allow her to post them on this blog. hopefully. i am also a writer and i am making a book called guardian angel. i am not going to tell you guys what it is about yet, cause i dont want someone to take the idea from me. just to let you know it is going to be awesome. thanks. and i may post a few of the poems i have read on here that i thought meant a lot to me. or i may just post what has gone on today. thank you for your time.

- Amanda reviled.

2 comments:

  1. so cool! u have to let me read ur book when its done. i am happy 4 mo too. u should let me give u some meaningful quotes i have some good ones! plz plz!

    ps i am writing a book too but it doesnt have a title yet

    ReplyDelete